Why videos are vital for your business?
Video is gaining strength as a source for marketing your brand, company, products and services.
Most people prefer video over many other forms of marketing tools.
- YouTube is the number two search engine in the world.
- Research proved that:
- People pay attention to faces
- Voice makes information more meaningful
- Body language communicates emotions
- Movement grabs attention
Why Video? Video won’t replace websites, direct mail, advertising and trade shows, but it can enhance those other tools to make them more effective.
Reasons why video is essential to generate leads and sales:
- Grabs attention: People generally won’t read everything written on your website, but they are more likely to click play on a video on the page.
- Communicates personally: Video is the next best thing to face to face meeting. It allows you to express emotions and personality. It makes you communicate more personal, as if they’ve met you and quickly builds trust.
- Caters for all: Some people learn best by reading text, others absorb heard messages. Video allows you to hit multiple learning styles, reaching 100% of your audience.
- Stand against competition: Start now before your competition. A video immediately sets you apart from the competition. It helps you position yourself as an authority in your industry.
- SEO: A video makes it easier to rank on the first page of Google. Be sure to use relevant keywords in the video filename (before you upload it), the video title, description and tags.
- Easy to share: A video is easily shared on your website, YouTube channel, social media and your blog page. This video can be shared by you, your clients and followers.
Let us know about your videos or contact us if you need help with your videos.