EXECUTIVE COACHING & MENTORING IN MARKETING
Eman Burashid – Keynotes Consultants
CONSULTANT/COACH – EMAN BU-RASHID
- Holder of an MBA from Warwick University, UK
- Certified Marketing Consultant
- Expert in Total Online Presence
- Judge for the Intel MENA Business Challenge 2014
- Founder and CEO of Keynotes Consultants (A Marketing Consultancy), www.keynotesbh.com
- Founder and CEO of OnePointSix (A Marketing Agency), www.1pt6.me
- Received an honorary award from Her Royal Highness Princess Sabeeka Bint Ibrahim Al-Khalifa, Wife of His Majesty the King and President of the Supreme Council for Women (SCW), for her contribution to the advancement of women in the Kingdom of Bahrain (2015)
- Ex-banker for 20 years (1988-2018). The last position was vice president at one of the major regional banks in Bahrain.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT EMAN
I feel so lucky to have completed the marketing course with Eman. She is professional, well prepared and conducts sessions with conciseness, in a pleasant demeanor. The course provided me with a clear and structured road map to market my own business going forward. I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs to know the ideal way to put together a marketing strategy and plan.Tamara Al-Pachachi, Decorum Fine Art
Never stop learning! It was one of the most useful, practical and inspirational trainings I've had. It was a very informative course, with a helpful teacher (Eman Bu Rashid) and a great group of students. I'm honored to have completed the Executive Coaching and Mentoring in Marketing program, using the Duct Tape Marketing System. Jaafar Hamza, BoxobiaJaafar Hamza, Boxobia
I had the pleasure to take the Executive Coaching and Marketing Course with Eman. It was very beneficial and eye-opening. Not only did I learn the essence and basics of marketing in terms of strategy, psychology and so on, but also how to engineer and quantify the processes and results in our digital and physical markets. What I also liked about the course was its practicality and result-orientated, we were supported and pushed to set our tailored marketing strategies/tasks into our calendars. I couldn’t think of a business that wouldn’t benefit from this course.Adil Shafeeq – Olive Green Contracting
On two separate occasions during the past 6 months, I had the opportunity to attend marketing workshops conducted by Eman in Dubai. A dignified lady of pleasant disposition with a wealth of experience, Eman is clearly a master of her craft. Furthermore, she is also immensely articulate at explaining marketing concepts in a way that can be understood at a functional nuts and bolts level. I would recommend her without hesitation to any organization that wants to make a REAL difference with its marketing spend, and inevitably boost its bottom line in the process.Sanjay Duggal Managing Partner, Franchising Specialist, Investment Advisor (Hospitality) & Compulsive Problem Solver
ABOUT DUCT TAPE MARKETING
John Jantsch is the Peter Drucker ofSeth Godin, Author of Linchpin
small business marketing tactics.
DUCT TAPE MARKETING WAS CREATED BY JOHN JANTSCH
John Jantsch has been called the World’s Most Practical Small Business Expert for consistently delivering real-world, proven small business marketing ideas and strategies.
John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker and bestselling author of:
- Duct Tape Marketing: The World’s Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide
- The Referral Engine: Teaching Your Business to Market Itself
- The Commitment Engine: Making Work Worth It
- Duct Tape Selling: Think Like a Marketer, Sell Like a Superstar
He is the creator of the Duct Tape Marketing System and Duct Tape Marketing Consulting Network that trains and licenses business-marketing consultants around the world.
He frequently consults with small and mid-sized businesses helping them create marketing plans and organized marketing systems that smooth the way for steady growth.
His blog was chosen as a Forbes favorite for marketing and small business and his podcast, a top ten marketing show on iTunes, was called a “must listen” by Fast Company magazine.
Huffington Post calls him one of the top 100 “Must Follow” on Twitter and Forbes named Duct Tape Marketing one of the 100 Best Websites for Entrepreneurs.
He is the featured marketing contributor to American Express OPEN Forum and is a popular presenter of workshop and webinars for organizations such as American Express, Intuit, Verizon, HP, and Citrix.
His practical take on small business is often cited as a resource in publications such as the Wall St. Journal, New York Times, and CNNMoney.