EXECUTIVE COACHING & MENTORING IN MARKETING
Eman Burashid – Keynotes Consultants
CONSULTANT/COACH – EMAN BU-RASHID
- Holder of an MBA from Warwick University, UK
- Certified Marketing Consultant
- Expert in Total Online Presence
- Judge for the Intel MENA Business Challenge 2014
- Founder and CEO of Keynotes Consultants (A Marketing Consultancy), www.keynotesbh.com
- Founder and CEO of OnePointSix (A Marketing Agency), www.1pt6.me
- Received an honorary award from Her Royal Highness Princess Sabeeka Bint Ibrahim Al-Khalifa, Wife of His Majesty the King and President of the Supreme Council for Women (SCW), for her contribution to the advancement of women in the Kingdom of Bahrain (2015)
- Ex-banker for 20 years (1988-2018). The last position was vice president at one of the major regional banks in Bahrain.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT EMAN
On two separate occasions during the past 6 months, I had the opportunity to attend marketing workshops conducted by Eman in Dubai. A dignified lady of pleasant disposition with a wealth of experience, Eman is clearly a master of her craft. Furthermore, she is also immensely articulate at explaining marketing concepts in a way that can be understood at a functional nuts and bolts level. I would recommend her without hesitation to any organization that wants to make a REAL difference with its marketing spend, and inevitably boost its bottom line in the process.Sanjay Duggal Managing Partner, Franchising Specialist, Investment Advisor (Hospitality) & Compulsive Problem Solver
It was such an amazing experience. I had many courses in marketing before but this was different TOTALLY different. I learnt a lot and advice everyone to go for it. It’s a 7 stars course not 5 Thank you Ms. Eman Thank you Keynotes consultancy.Dr. Hanan Madan, Member of Board of Director, Al Kindi Hospital
Ms Eman really breaks it down for you! It is clear, lively and informative. Some great pointers for any company: beginning, mature and struggling.Dr. Vivien Exartier, Assistant Professor and International Program Officer, Royal University for Women
The marketing program provided unique marketing information that I was introduced to it for the first time. The sequence of introducing the information and concepts in the program and how Eman Bu-Rashid explained were inter-related with each other showing the importance of the previous strategy or idea. In short, this is a must have training program for any businessmen/ woman who are looking to increase their marketing knowledge and to run their marketing department and team successfully.Ahmed Yonis Sharif – Ahmed Sharif Furniture
ABOUT DUCT TAPE MARKETING
John Jantsch is the Peter Drucker ofSeth Godin, Author of Linchpin
small business marketing tactics.
DUCT TAPE MARKETING WAS CREATED BY JOHN JANTSCH
John Jantsch has been called the World’s Most Practical Small Business Expert for consistently delivering real-world, proven small business marketing ideas and strategies.
John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker and bestselling author of:
- Duct Tape Marketing: The World’s Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide
- The Referral Engine: Teaching Your Business to Market Itself
- The Commitment Engine: Making Work Worth It
- Duct Tape Selling: Think Like a Marketer, Sell Like a Superstar
He is the creator of the Duct Tape Marketing System and Duct Tape Marketing Consulting Network that trains and licenses business-marketing consultants around the world.
He frequently consults with small and mid-sized businesses helping them create marketing plans and organized marketing systems that smooth the way for steady growth.
His blog was chosen as a Forbes favorite for marketing and small business and his podcast, a top ten marketing show on iTunes, was called a “must listen” by Fast Company magazine.
Huffington Post calls him one of the top 100 “Must Follow” on Twitter and Forbes named Duct Tape Marketing one of the 100 Best Websites for Entrepreneurs.
He is the featured marketing contributor to American Express OPEN Forum and is a popular presenter of workshop and webinars for organizations such as American Express, Intuit, Verizon, HP, and Citrix.
His practical take on small business is often cited as a resource in publications such as the Wall St. Journal, New York Times, and CNNMoney.