MARKETING STRATEGIES & PLANNING
(Delivered in English)
Eman Burashid – Keynotes Consultants
(Add your name, number and email at the bottom of this page to invite you to the free “Orientation Session”.
CONSULTANT/COACH – EMAN BU-RASHID
- A holder of an MBA from Warwick University, UK
- Certified Marketing Consultant
- Expert in Total Online Presence
- Judge for the Intel MENA Business Challenge 2014
- Founder and CEO of Keynotes Consultants (A Marketing Consultancy), www.keynotesbh.com
- Founder and CEO of OnePointSix (A Marketing Agency), www.1pt6.me
- Received an honorary award from Her Royal Highness Princess Sabeeka Bint Ibrahim Al-Khalifa, Wife of His Majesty the King and President of the Supreme Council for Women (SCW), for her contribution to the advancement of women in the Kingdom of Bahrain (2015)
- A mentor for Tamkeen’s Mashroo3i Program for the years 2016 & 2017.
- A mentor for Tamkeen/Mowgli Mentoring Program for the year 2016/2017.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT EMAN
On two separate occasions during the past 6 months, I had the opportunity to attend marketing workshops conducted by Eman in Dubai. A dignified lady of pleasant disposition with a wealth of experience, Eman is clearly a master of her craft. Furthermore, she is also immensely articulate at explaining marketing concepts in a way that can be understood at a functional nuts and bolts level. I would recommend her without hesitation to any organization that wants to make a REAL difference with its marketing spend, and inevitably boost its bottom line in the process.Sanjay Duggal Managing Partner, Franchising Specialist, Investment Advisor (Hospitality) & Compulsive Problem Solver
It was such an amazing experience. I had many courses in marketing before but this was different TOTALLY different. I learnt a lot and advice everyone to go for it. It’s a 7 stars course not 5 Thank you Ms. Eman Thank you Keynotes consultancy.Dr. Hanan Madan, Member of Board of Director, Al Kindi Hospital
Ms Eman really breaks it down for you! It is clear, lively and informative. Some great pointers for any company: beginning, mature and struggling.Dr. Vivien Exartier, Assistant Professor and International Program Officer, Royal University for Women
The marketing program provided unique marketing information that I was introduced to it for the first time. The sequence of introducing the information and concepts in the program and how Eman Bu-Rashid explained were inter-related with each other showing the importance of the previous strategy or idea. In short, this is a must have training program for any businessmen/ woman who are looking to increase their marketing knowledge and to run their marketing department and team successfully.Ahmed Yonis Sharif – Ahmed Sharif Furniture